Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 28:35 — 39.3MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS | More
Through her company, Invest in Yourself, Kathleen’s desire is to support Women in Business and Higher Education who want to overcome their professional/personal struggles and challenges.
Kathleen is a member of the International Coach Federation and has been awarded a Professional Certified Coach credential (PCC).
She is also a Trainer and an Educator with over 25 years experience in the Business, Higher Education and Public sectors.
Kathleen’s journey has led her around the world and back to Ireland, where she is happy to be settled in Tipperary.
Kathleen loves sharing her coaching clients’ journey and seeing them move from “Overwhelm” to:
- Increased confidence
- Setting boundaries (sometimes for the first time)
- Making self-care a priority
- Being clear on what’s important – at home and at work.
Kathleen’s initial training in Montessori formed her teaching and coaching style, and her values which are:
- Follow the learner
- Look for success rather than mistakes of slip-ups
- The foundational belief that “People are Naturally Creative, Resourceful and Whole” (The Co-Active Model).
Kathleen works face-to-face in Ireland or virtually anywhere in the world.
Go to Coach Kathleen's Website